To promote the adoption of a Just and Equitable Land Policy that provides for Secure Basic land and resource rights for all Citizens.
- Changes in AGENDAS
- The State commits to a process to re-conceptualise land redistribution and land access.
- Changes in BEHAVIOURS
- Policy consultation that includes all stakeholders and interest groups takes place.
- Implement existing laws that address women and land.
- Changes in POLICIES
- Develop a clear policy or white paper to guide land redistribution and land access for all citizens.
- Develop new Land Reform Framework Bill or Act.
- Close the gap in law on women’s rights to land, and actualise the changes planned for in 2013.
- Changes in IMPLEMENTATION
Increase in the Land Reform budget by at least 5%.